Columbia, Maury County Lifestyle
2639 Williamsport Pike
Things to do
Columbia is the county seat of Maury county and is located about 45 miles south of Nashville, which hosts a bustling nightlife along with arts, professional sports, and lots of recreational activities. Additionally there are numerous state parks, beautiful waterfalls and 3 large lakes which make great day trips.
Popular Middle Tennessee Equestrian Events
- Highland Manor Farm
- Silent Run Show Series
- Brownland Farms Horse Shows
- Music City Fall Festival of Horses-Open Breed shows
- Tennessee State Saddle Club Association
- Lincoln County Horsemen’s Association
- Maury County Bridle and Saddle Club /
- Mells Foxhounds Horse Show
- Freedom Reigns Ranch Events
- Tennessee Stock Horse Association
- Williamson County 4-H
Visit our Equestrian Directory for a list of Vendors and Services in Middle Tennessee
Santa Fe School – Visit the School Website
More about Columbia, Tennessee:
Experience a true southern town! Columbia, Tennessee, also known as 'Muletown', is just south of Nashville with a trendy Town Square and vibrant Main Street in a classic downtown. Explore the emerging Columbia Arts District, outdoor recreation, the Duck River, and our Presidential history.
The rich soil of Maury County led to a thriving agricultural sector, starting in the 19th century. The county was part of a 41-county region that became known and legally defined as Middle Tennessee.
Maury County boasts a population of 100,974 (2020 census data), yet still maintains the country, home town atmosphere.
Cities and towns of Maury County include:
- Columbia (county seat)
- Mount Pleasant
- Spring Hill (partly in Williamson County)
- Summertown (mostly in Lawrence County and a small portion in Lewis County)
- Campbells Station
- Fountain Heights
- Pleasant Grove
- Santa Fe
- Scotts Mill
- Silver Creek