First Time Home Buyers
If you want the best REALTOR® in the Nashville area, and want to purchase a new home, you have come to the right website! Get a home FREE buying consultation today and find out how to become a home buying expert! And best of all, hiring me as your buyer's representative , through a cooperative agreement, my company's commission is paid by the seller!
I serve all areas of Middle Tennessee!
Buying your first home is a big step—but one well worth taking. The transition from renting, where your monthly rent check goes to someone else’s bank account, to buying a home that is a personal investment in your future has many advantages. You may feel a little overwhelmed by the process, but Kim Blanton will carefully guide you through, helping you to make sure your first home fits your needs. Please feel free to review my listings of great first-time buyer homes, and contact me with any questions you may have.
Benefits of Buying A Home:
- A home is an investment.
- You can deduct the cost of your mortgage loan from your federal income taxes.
- You can deduct property taxes.
- You can deduct certain home buying expenses
- The value of your home may go up over time.
- If you sell, there is a $250,000/$500,000 home sale tax exclusion.
- You will enjoy having a home that is yours and is a reflection of your personal style.
- You can decorate and change anything you wish.
- There are many programs to help first-time home buyers, both state and federal, that will help you with a down payment.
Search First Time Home Buyer Homes For Sale
Looking for First time buyer homes for sale? Search our local listings database for access to first time home buyer listings Whether you want to buy or sell a first time buyer home, you can browse through properties or find a wide variety of real estate resources available on this website.
Find a First Time Buyer Real Estate Professional
If you are looking REALTOR® to help you, and educate you so you can make the best decision, choose Kim Blanton. As a First Time Home Buyer agent, Kim will provide you with access to the local Multiple Listing Service(MLS) real estate listings database with easy to use tools. She will use her 26+ years of experience and knowledge to make the home buying process easier for you and your family. Contact Kim Blanton today to get your home search started for a First Time Buyer home!