8230 Wikle Rd E, Brentwood
OPEN THIS SUNDAY Oct. 13th! Back on the market. Historic Beauty in the heart of Brentwood zoned for Brentwood Middle and High! Andrew Crockett built the log cabin Den in this house in 1799. 1840 Greek Revival home built around it. Original hardwood floors, doors, trimwork, 6 Frpls, 14 Ft Ceilings down! 2.3 level acres on corner of Wikle and Devens Rd in Land Trust. Motivated Sellers ready to show and sell!
- MLS® #2006573
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,240
- Year Built1840
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionLOG,Wood Siding
- FenceBack Yard
- Date ListedJanuary 28th, 2019
- Days on Market236
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address8230 Wikle Rd E
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionBrenthaven East Sec 2
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces6
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl
- ElementaryLipscomb Elementary
- MiddleBrentwood Middle School
- HighBrentwood High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 3:11am CDT.