4413 Taylor Hall Lane, Adams
Check Out This Picture Perfect, Williamsburg Home on Almost an Acres Lot - One Owner Property - Meticulously Maintained - HVAC Recently Replaced - All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances Convey - Main Living Space Freshly Painted - Vaulted Ceilings & Gas Fireplace - Sprinkler System - Mature Landscape - Large Shed with Overhead Door Conveys - Oversized Composite Back Deck is Great for Entertaining - Close to Cul-de-sac - Carmel/Rossview School District - SAVE MONEY: Pay No City Taxes!
- MLS® #2016228
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,138
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSite Built
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeFinancing
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - FRONT
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionPartial Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 1st, 2019
- Address4413 Taylor Hall Lane
- Area77-Montgomery County
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code37010
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Extra Closets, Redecorated, Smoke Alarm, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDisposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl
- Basement TypeNone
- ElementaryCarmel ELementary School
- MiddleRossview Middle School
- HighRossview High School
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 6:59am CDT.