2715 Stuart St, Burns
GREAT PRICE! Partially renovated. An offer at 145K would include all new flooring, hardwood and tile. Kitchen, Siding, many windows, wiring, plugs, and more all redone. Did pass FHA inspection and was appraised to close but Buyer's financing fell through. This is a 100 plus year old house on a nice big lot in the middle of Burns. GREAT LOCATION!! Has been a great rental!
- MLS® #2020470
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,328
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSite Built
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeFinancing
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter, Smoke Alarm, Utility Connection
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionCrawl
- Basement TypeNone
- ElementaryStuart Burns Elementary
- MiddleW James Middle School
- HighCreek Wood High School
- Listing OfficeSynergy Realty Network, LLC
- Address2715 Stuart St
- Area15-Dickson County
- CountyDickson County
- Zip Code37029
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 15th, 2019
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 10:58pm CDT.