1070 Granbery Park Dr, Brentwood
3.5 acres surrounding one of the most Beautiful Federal Homes - built in 1807. 3 structures in all with a total of 5 bedrooms 4&1/2 baths. Call to setup showing and go back in time. This home has been not only beautifully but lovingly maintained. *Ask about how you can get 10K toward CLOSING COSTS during this LIMITED TIME OFFER!* Turnberry contract required.
- MLS® #2034275
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,144
- Year Built1807
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Exterior FeaturesGuest House,Storage Building
- ConstructionBrick,Wood Siding
- Date ListedApril 26th, 2019
- Days on Market80
- Address1070 Granbery Park Dr
- Area1 - Davidson County (Murfreesboro Rd to I-65)
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator
- # of Fireplaces7
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished
- ElementaryGranbery Elementary
- MiddleWilliam Henry Oliver Middle School
- HighJohn Overton Comp High School
- Listing OfficeTurnberry Homes, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:40am CDT.