1406 Straightway Ave, Nashville
Totally renovated cottage in the heart of East Nashville. Be less than 5 minutes from Five Points, the eateries of Eastland Ave, and Riverside Village. Downtown, the Gulch, and Germantown are all within 10! This stylish home comes with all new hardiboard siding, a roof less than one year old, new windows, fixtures, original hardwoods refinished, paint(interior/exterior), tile, quartz counters, and a large level fenced backyard with a patio made with brick pavers for all your outdoor hanging.
- MLS® #2040965
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage910
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- Date ListedMay 15th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- Address1406 Straightway Ave
- Area6 - Davidson County (Dickerson Pike to Cumberland Rive)
- SubdivisionEast Nashville
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37206
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionCrawl
- ElementaryRosebank Elementary
- MiddleIsaac Litton Middle School
- HighStratford Comp High School
- Listing OfficeScout Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 6:25pm CDT.