1626 Highway 70, Kingston Springs
Paradise just 25 min from Nashville! 71 acres awaits the outdoor enthusiast with areas for hunting, fishing, camping, tennis, trail riding, gardening and room for horses! The 5500 sq ft home has an in law suite, 2 separate garages-5 bays and room for RV. There is a salt water pool, pool house, chicken coup, 60 x 70 barn and so much more!! Please see additional pics and 3D tour attached below.
- MLS® #2042067
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,509
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAttached - Side,Asphalt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s),Stable,Storage,Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 17th, 2019
- Days on Market289
- Listing OfficeThe Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
- Address1626 Highway 70
- CityKingston Springs
- CountyCheatham County, TN
- Zip Code37082
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,In-Law Floorplan,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryKingston Springs Elementary
- MiddleCheatham Middle School
- HighHarpeth High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 5:09am CDT.