297 Morning Glory Way, Waverly
Ultra desirable property on the banks of the Tennessee River/Kentucky Lake. Property is gently sloping and almost entirely out of the FEMA flood zone. Home is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath all brick with an additional flex room. Features include an open concept kitchen/dining/living space & a huge deck offering gorgeous views of the river and ridges beyond, a detached 20x30 garage/shop space and an additional storage building. Water front properties like this are rare to the market and will not last.
- MLS® #2044115
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,452
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached,Circular Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s),Storage
- Date ListedMay 24th, 2019
- Days on Market254
- Listing OfficeMcEwen Group
- Address297 Morning Glory Way
- Area81 - Humphreys County
- SubdivisionDry Creek Cabin Site
- CountyHumphreys County, TN
- Zip Code37185
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryWaverly Elementary
- MiddleWaverly Jr High School
- HighWaverly Central High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 2:25am CST.