788 Plantation Way, Gallatin
Lake Front one story life! Get the views without the stairs. Custom home with 3 main floor bedrooms all with full baths! Marble entry with high ceilings throughout. Private deep water dock on property. Marble heated floor in master bathroom and huge walk-in shower with jets. Lakeview lanai with remote screens, fans and space for 2+ tables. Private dock with boat slip and 2 floating jet ski docks. 3 plus car garage/3 cars and golf cart with circular driveway.
- MLS® #2064019
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,300
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Golf Course,Park,Playground,Pool
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate,Circular Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- Date ListedJuly 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market124
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Lakeside Inc.
- Address788 Plantation Way
- Area9 - Sumner County
- SubdivisionFairvue Plantation
- CountySumner County
- Zip Code37066
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Central Vacuum,Extra Closets,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryJack Anderson Elementary
- MiddleStation Camp Middle School
- HighStation Camp High School
- HOA Fees$500
- HOA FrequencyAnnually
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 11:24am CST.