1206 Meeks Cemetery Rd, Burns
Beautifully remodeled contemporary home has great outdoor space. Gorgeous hardwoods*Tiled kitchen w/pantry & appliances*Large dining room*Living room has gas fireplace & built-in shelves*Den has new laminate flooring & half bath*Master bedroom has tray ceiling & huge walk-n closet*New covered deck*Lovely peach trees heavy with fruit*Great location near I-40. New survey.
- MLS® #2064850
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,179
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJuly 25th, 2019
- Days on Market183
- Listing OfficeERA Real Estate Professionals
- Address1206 Meeks Cemetery Rd
- Area15 - Dickson County
- SubdivisionMeeks Cemetery Cove
- CountyDickson County, TN
- Zip Code37029
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Redecorated,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryStuart Burns Elementary
- MiddleBurns Middle School
- HighDickson County High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on January 28th, 2020 at 8:54pm CST.