331 E Main St, Murfreesboro
Beautiful historic brick home built in 1896 by local jewelers, the Bell family. Home features ornate millwork, stained glass, slate roof, numerous fireplaces, and an updated kitchen. Enjoy music on the square, shops and restaurants of downtown Murfreesboro. A short walk to Central Magnet School, one of the best schools in the country.
- MLS® #2070951
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,152
- Year Built1896
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces7
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s)
- ConstructionHardboard Siding,Brick
- Date ListedAugust 12th, 2019
- Days on Market153
- Listing OfficeBlue Raider Realty, LLC
- Address331 E Main St
- Area22 - Downtown/East Murfreesboro
- SubdivisionDowntown Murfreesboro
- CountyRutherford County
- Zip Code37130
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Smart Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood Burning Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces5
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished
- ElementaryMitchell Neilson Primary
- MiddleSiegel Middle School
- HighBlackman High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 6:54am CST.