108 Sterling Rd, Hendersonville
1 Acre Lake Lot with Dock, No HOA, 20 miles outside of Nashville, Beautiful Lake View. Enjoy Boating, Fishing, Wake Boarding,Sking, Swimming Every Day! Convenient to Shopping and Vietnam Veterans Pkwy, Great Schools. Home is being sold "AS IS" or Remodel, or Build your Dream Home. Lots of Possibilities.
- MLS® #2077944
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,513
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Rear,Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedSeptember 4th, 2019
- Days on Market67
- Listing OfficePriority ONE Real Estate and Auction
- Address108 Sterling Rd
- Area9 - Sumner County
- SubdivisionHarbor Hills
- CountySumner County
- Zip Code37075
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Storage,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionSlab
- ElementaryWalton Ferry Elementary
- MiddleV G Hawkins Middle School
- HighHendersonville High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 5:09pm CST.