6309 Paddington Way, Antioch
Lovely 3 bed, 2 bath home-can be one story living w/all bedrooms down. Large bonus room above the garage with walk-in attic storage. Large, walk-in master closet. Skylights in the living room & master bath add to the great natural light. Vaulted ceilings, 2 fireplaces, 2 car garage, deck overlooking fenced-in, private back yard. Walk from your backyard to Percy Priest Lake. Home backs on to unbuildable property owned by Corps of Engineers.
- MLS® #2078708
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,455
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- FenceBack Yard
- Date ListedSeptember 6th, 2019
- Days on Market37
- Listing OfficeWH Properties
- Address6309 Paddington Way
- Area8 - Davidson County (Interstate 40 E to Murfreesboro R)
- SubdivisionLong Hunter Chase
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37013
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Storage,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryThomas A. Edison Elementary School
- MiddleJohn F. Kennedy Middle School
- HighAntioch High School
- HOA Fees$132
- HOA FrequencyAnnually
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 3:39pm CST.