3429 Edgar Dillard Rd, Greenbrier
5 to 7 min to I-24 at Joelton exit, Goodlettsville Address but Robertson cty taxes, 5 1/4 acres of bottom land great for growwing or pasture, 500 ft on Sycamore creek, pretty setting great privacy, extra lg MBR, 3 porches one screened, 2 view creek, 2 more acres in ft lleft corner facing property avail to pur. only 30 min to Nash.
- MLS® #2080271
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,030
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeManufactured On Land
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- Parking Spaces9
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 11th, 2019
- Days on Market140
- Listing OfficeAdvantage Properties, LLC
- Address3429 Edgar Dillard Rd
- Area14 - Robertson County
- CountyRobertson County, TN
- Zip Code37073
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood Burning Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryGreenbrier Elementary
- MiddleGreenbrier Middle School
- HighGreenbrier High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2020 at 12:40pm CST.