2259 Horn Springs Rd, Lebanon
2259hornspringsroad.com WITHOUT A DOUBT, ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PROPERTIES YOU WILL SEE IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE. OVER 39 PARK LIKE MANICURED ACRES. PERFECT FOR HORSES. AN EQUESTRIAN PARADISE. AMAZING HOME, POND WITH DOCK HOUSE, 3 STALL BARN, ALL FENCED AND CROSS FENCED. MUST BE SEEN IN PERSON.
- MLS® #2080867
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,004
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces5
- # of Garages5
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s)
- Date ListedSeptember 12th, 2019
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Homes And Estates
- Address2259 Horn Springs Rd
- Area11 - Wilson County
- Subdivision39 Acre estate
- CountyWilson County
- Zip Code37087
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Redecorated,Storage
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- # of Stories3
- Basement DescriptionFinished
- ElementaryColes Ferry Elementary
- MiddleWalter J. Baird Middle School
- HighLebanon High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 9:24am CST.