5444 Granny White Pike, Brentwood
Luxury Gated Estate w Resort backyard; Heated Gunite pool; Remote controlled infinity hot tub & waterfall; All brick custom built; Private level acre lot; Master Down; Chef's Kitchen; Open Concept w/ easy flow to backyard for Entertaining; Oversized secondary bedrooms w/ ensuite baths; Large Bonus Room; Prime Location between Brentwood & Green Hills! Minutes to Radnor Lake & Richland Country Club! Custom features Throughout. Click on Virtual tour link for Property Details, video & more pics!!
- MLS® #2081474
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,700
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Gas Grill
- Date ListedSeptember 14th, 2019
- Days on Market47
- Listing OfficeThe Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
- Address5444 Granny White Pike
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- SubdivisionH P Gwinner
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Central Vacuum,Storage,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryPercy Priest Elementary
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 9:09pm CST.