301 W Main St, Watertown
Historic Queen Anne Victorian - 11' ceilings - Massive 4-fold library doors to the two front rooms - Tower Turret - Antique lighting - 29x08 entry w/grand staircase & builtins - Formal dining w/builtin china hutch - Wrap front porch - Natl gas central/2011 - All new plumbing (pex) inside, under and to the street/$20,000 - Deep level lot - Walking distance to town square and schools!
- MLS® #2082530
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,680
- Year Built1892
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building
- ConstructionFrame,Wood Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 18th, 2019
- Days on Market13
- Listing OfficeCumberland Real Estate LLC
- Address301 W Main St
- Area11 - Wilson County
- SubdivisionJewell Prop
- CountyWilson County
- Zip Code37184
- Interior FeaturesUtility Connection
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished
- ElementaryWatertown Elementary
- MiddleWatertown Middle School
- HighWatertown High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 4:24am CST.