5181 Remington Dr, Brentwood
Do you wish your kids could walk to school? If you lived here they could walk to B'wood Middle & High Schools. Two Master Suites on the main level! New Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances! Full Finished Basement/In-Law Quarters w/Rec Room, BR w/FP, Office & Full Kitchen! Two fireplaces! Plantation Shutters! Double Staircases! New Upstairs Carpet & Paint! Upstairs Baths w/Granite Counters! New Roof! In Ground Pool w/Gorilla Decking! 1 Acre Lot! Remember, no more sitting in the car rider line.
- MLS® #2084807
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,126
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities,Trail(s)
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate,Circular Driveway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Irrigation System
- Date ListedSeptember 29th, 2019
- Days on Market120
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Music City
- Address5181 Remington Dr
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionPrinceton Hills Sec 1
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan(s),Central Vacuum,Extra Closets,In-Law Floorplan,Utility Connection
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionFinished
- ElementaryScales Elementary
- MiddleBrentwood Middle School
- HighBrentwood High School
- HOA Fees$378
- HOA FrequencyQuarterly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 3:40am CST.