400 Warioto Way Apt 1001 1001, Ashland City
Beautifully upgraded Penthouse with amazing views of the Cumberland River and bluffs. From the moment you walk in the foyer you will appreciate the beauty of this Penthouse. Enjoy amazing sunrises from one of your two balconies or from inside with floor to ceiling windows. New flooring in main living areas, master and office. Wonderful kitchen with large custom island, double ovens and modern cabinetry. Fireplaces in living room and master both have limestone surround. Don't miss out!
- MLS® #2087121
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,741
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeHigh Rise
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeSALE
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Gated,Pool,Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ConstructionICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms),Stucco
- Date ListedOctober 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market72
- Listing OfficeExit Real Estate Solutions
- Address400 Warioto Way Apt 1001 1001
- Area13 - Cheatham County
- SubdivisionThe Braxton
- CityAshland City
- CountyCheatham County
- Zip Code37015
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Fire Sprinkler System,Smart Thermostat,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionSlab
- ElementaryAshland City Elementary
- MiddleCheatham Middle School
- HighCheatham Co Central
- HOA Fees$905
- HOA FrequencyMonthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 6:54pm CDT.