100 Trenton Ln, Hendersonville
$1,500 towards Buyer Closing Costs & Free Appraisal with Carey Ann Cyr! Corner lot and privacy fenced back yard in sought after gated community of Saundersville Station! Just minutes from golf, lake, an easy commute to Nashville. Station Camp Schools. Community has two pools, playground, walking trails and a clubhouse. All bedrooms and baths on mail level, bonus upstairs. Essentially one level living! Hardwood in downstairs living areas. Large Master Suite, with tray ceiling and walk in closet.
- MLS® #2087954
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,857
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Gated Community,Playground,Pool,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedOctober 4th, 2019
- Days on Market10
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Music City
- Address100 Trenton Ln
- Area9 - Sumner County
- SubdivisionSaundersville Station
- CountySumner County
- Zip Code37075
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionSlab
- ElementaryStation Camp Elementary School
- MiddleStation Camp Middle School
- HighStation Camp High School
- HOA Fees$45
- HOA FrequencyMonthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 9:27am CDT.