3405 Old Anderson Rd Unit 127 127, Antioch
This TownHome Offers a Open Floor Plan with Gas Log Fireplace Open to the Kitchen, Tile Flooring ,Hardwood & Carpet . Laundry Room just off bedrooms upstairs . Great Out Door Fenced Patio . Located Minutes to Percy Priest Lake for Boating & Walking Trails or Just a walk in the park. Convenient to Downtown Nashville & Shopping .
- MLS® #2088118
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,612
- Year Built1999
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- FenceBack Yard
- Date ListedOctober 5th, 2019
- Days on Market4
- Listing OfficeHALO Realty, LLC
- Address3405 Old Anderson Rd Unit 127 127
- Area8 - Davidson County (Interstate 40 E to Murfreesboro R)
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37013
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionSlab
- ElementaryThomas A. Edison Elementary School
- MiddleJohn F. Kennedy Middle School
- HighAntioch High School
- HOA Fees$150
- HOA FrequencyMonthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 3:25pm CDT.