143 Chesapeake Harbor Blvd, Hendersonville
BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED FAMILY HOME in desirable Chesapeake Harbor subdivision. Excellent Hendersonville Schools! Upgrades galore including distressed maple kitchen cabinets, solid hardwood floors, two story foyer and living room space, marble window sills, new carpeting. Bonus room upstairs. Outdoor entertainment are includes large patio area, in-ground pool, fully fenced yard. Extra parking space in driveway. Close to lake access, walking trails and local parks. Move in ready!
- MLS® #2088425
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- AmenitiesPlayground,Pool,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces5
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- FenceBack Yard
- Date ListedOctober 8th, 2019
- Days on Market4
- Listing OfficeReliant Realty ERA Powered
- Address143 Chesapeake Harbor Blvd
- Area9 - Sumner County
- SubdivisionChesapeake Harbor Sec 4B
- CountySumner County
- Zip Code37075
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl
- ElementaryWalton Ferry Elementary
- MiddleV G Hawkins Middle School
- HighHendersonville High School
- HOA Fees$41
- HOA FrequencyMonthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 9:27am CDT.