9135 Old Smyrna Rd, Brentwood
RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR HISTORIC HOME LOVERS to own a 92 acre working horse & cattle farm w/ rock walls, pond, garden, & landing strip in the heart of Brentwood! A brick Antebellum, Windy Hill, @ 1825, was originally built in a "Double Cell" style & is 1 of 2 in the County. Loved & Cherished for over 45 years the Seller's desire "is to sell to another family who will love the beauty of God's Creation as we have & enjoy writing another memorable chapter in this historic place." Perfection!
- MLS® #2089392
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,068
- Year Built1825
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces8
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Rear,Gravel
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s),Carriage/Guest House,Stable,Storage
- RoofStanding Seam Steel
- ConstructionBrick,Wood Siding
- Date ListedOctober 10th, 2019
- Days on Market15
- Listing OfficeWorth Properties LLC
- Address9135 Old Smyrna Rd
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Redecorated,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,Trash Compactor,Disposal,Freezer,Refrigerator,Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces5
- # of Stories3
- Basement DescriptionFinished
- ElementaryLipscomb Elementary
- MiddleBrentwood Middle School
- HighBrentwood High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 1:54am CST.