4599 Dry Fork Rd, Whites Creek
Incredible opportunity to own a 2,702 SF log home nestled on 10 acres with a creek on the property minutes from Downtown Nashville. Open plan vaulted living with 3 bedrooms (septic is approved for 2) & 2 1/2 baths. Recent updates include new granite and marble countertops in bathrooms, new tile and faucet fixtures in bathrooms, and new light fixtures throughout. Large deck & covered porch, gated drive, walk in closets, stone fireplaces, and carport covered parking.
- MLS® #2090085
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,702
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces4
- Date ListedOctober 11th, 2019
- Days on Market2
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Homes And Estates
- Address4599 Dry Fork Rd
- Area5 - Davidson County (Clarksville Pike to Dickerson Pik)
- CityWhites Creek
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37189
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionFinished
- ElementaryAlex Green Elementary
- MiddleRobert E Lillard (Kings Lane)
- HighWhites Creek Comp High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 2:09am CST.