14141 Old Hickory Blvd, Antioch
Passing through the private wrought iron gates onto the quiet tree lined driveway gives this home a sense of peace and tranquility. 5000+- sq ft home, master suite down w/fireplace, built-in cabinets, walk-in closets, wonderful shower and soaking tub. Second master suite upstairs w/2 additional bedroom suites. Formal living, formal dining, gourmet kitchen w/fireplace & walk-in pantry. Outside kitchen & fireplace w/streams and ponds on 37+- fenced acres with 4 stall barn adds to the beauty.
- MLS® #2090713
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,210
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s),Garage Door Opener,Gas Grill,Stable
- Date ListedOctober 15th, 2019
- Days on Market27
- Listing OfficeBenchmark Realty, LLC
- Address14141 Old Hickory Blvd
- Area1 - Davidson County (Murfreesboro Rd to I-65)
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37013
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Central Vacuum,Extra Closets,Fire Sprinkler System,Utility Connection,Wet Bar
- AppliancesTrash Compactor,Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryMay Werthan Shayne Elem.
- MiddleWilliam Henry Oliver Middle School
- HighJohn Overton Comp High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 7:54pm CST.