914a Bradford Ave A, Nashville
Beautiful 4 bedrm, 3.5 bath w/ large Bonus Rm has Designer Finshes and is in Walking Distance to the Best of 12S: Elementary School, Yoga, Shops, Restaurants, Sevier Park, & more! The House Feels Brand New & Lives Large: Open Flr Plan extends to Custom Screened Porch Overlooking Private Backyd. Designer Wallpaper in Dining and Bathrm, Custom Fixtures, Marble Countertops, New Plaster Fireplace, 5-Star Insulation, & Surround Sound In & out! This beauty sits on one of 12S most Beloved Streets!
- MLS® #2091077
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,793
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeHorizontal Property Regime - Detached
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- Parking Spaces1
- GaragesAlley Access,Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesSmart Lock(s)
- ConstructionHardboard Siding
- FenceBack Yard
- Date ListedOctober 16th, 2019
- Days on Market16
- Listing OfficeVILLAGE
- Address914a Bradford Ave A
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- Subdivision12 Sourh
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37204
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Redecorated,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s),Water Filter
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryWaverly-Belmont Elementary
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 6:19pm CST.