421 Evergreen Cir, Kingston Springs
Rare. Big home on one level in one of Kingston Springs' nicest neighborhoods. Two bedroom suite on opposite end of house is perfect for families needing space for live in Grandma, Grandpa or teens. Extremely well cared for & move in ready. Energy Efficient. Over size garage is perfect for boat or toy storage. Neighborhood pool, tennis courts, and walking trail along the Harpeth River is across the street. Kingston Springs is a great place to live come out and see us.
- MLS® #2091349
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,936
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Playground,Pool,Tennis Courts,Trail(s)
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate
- Date ListedOctober 16th, 2019
- Days on Market30
- Listing OfficeNatchez Trace Realty, LLC
- Address421 Evergreen Cir
- Area13 - Cheatham County
- SubdivisionHarpeth Meadows
- CityKingston Springs
- CountyCheatham County
- Zip Code37082
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,In-Law Floorplan,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesTrash Compactor,Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryKingston Springs Elementary
- MiddleHarpeth Middle School
- HighHarpeth High School
- HOA Fees$473
- HOA FrequencyAnnually
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 11:10am CST.