2195 Ella Ln, Brentwood
Award winning Turnberry Homes. Open floor plan with large updated kitchen, newly painted interior including trim, 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath with master and laundry room on main level. New hardwood floors, new carpet, granite in kitchen, back splash, lighting throughout, 6 yr old roof and 2 newer HVAC units. Remote control blinds in Great room and new kitchen appliances. Beautiful park like backyard with mature trees and extra large patio. 2 community pools and playgrounds with walking trails.
- MLS® #2091427
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,447
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Playground,Pool,Underground Utilities,Trail(s)
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Irrigation System
- Date ListedOctober 18th, 2019
- Days on Market16
- Listing OfficeCrye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
- Address2195 Ella Ln
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionBrookfield Sec 11
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Redecorated,Storage,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementarySunset Elementary
- MiddleSunset Middle School
- HighRavenwood High School
- HOA Fees$60
- HOA FrequencyMonthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 3:24pm CST.