1703 Fatherland St, Nashville
Open Saturday 10/19 2-4p. One of kind single level historic home originally built in 1920 with complete renovation & addition in 2015. Main house is 2474 sqft w/3 beds/2 baths, office, & bonus. DADU is 455 sqft currently permitted as a short term rental. DADU & 2 car garage w/additional off street parking space added in 2018. Two blocks from Shelby Park & Golf Course. All appliances including washer and dryer in both properties to remain. DADU to come furnished. Lockland Elem Priority Zoning.
- MLS® #2091818
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,424
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Carriage/Guest House
- ConstructionWood Siding
- FenceBack Yard
- Date ListedOctober 17th, 2019
- Days on Market8
- Listing OfficePilkerton Realtors
- Address1703 Fatherland St
- Area6 - Davidson County (Dickerson Pike to Cumberland Rive)
- SubdivisionLockland Springs
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37206
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,In-Law Floorplan,Redecorated,Storage
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryWarner Elementary Enhanced Option
- MiddleStratford STEM
- HighStratford Comp High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:39am CST.