5923 Old Harding Pike, Nashville
Renovated Cottage on HUGE beautiful .73 acre lot w/oak trees. Hardwood floors. Gorgeous bathroom w/ In-Floor Heat, Hot-Tub, Double Vanities/Sinks, Granite Counters. Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances. New Architectural Shingle Roof in 2017. New 12x16 auxilliary building. Many more newer features! Enjoy nearby attractions of Belle Meade Mansion, Warner Parks, Golf Courses, Restaurants & Shops. 37205 zip code. Highlands of Belle Meade.
- MLS® #2092528
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage850
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces4
- GaragesDriveway,Parking Pad
- ConstructionFrame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 21st, 2019
- Days on Market30
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Barnes
- Address5923 Old Harding Pike
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- SubdivisionHighlands of Belle Meade
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37205
- Interior FeaturesHot Tub,Redecorated
- AppliancesENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,Disposal,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryGower Elementary
- MiddleH G Hill Middle School
- HighHillwood Comp High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 12:39pm CST.