3559 Bear Hollow Rd, Whites Creek
My owner's father built custom built this house in 1957, all the original cabinets, windows, hardwood floors, very unique but needs restoration to be awesome but you can live in and redo. Great rural location minutes from downtown. Spacious two car carport, storage sheds in back. Contingent upon seller's finding suitable housing.
- MLS® #2093355
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,423
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building
- Date ListedOctober 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market3
- Listing OfficeHistoric & Distinctive Homes
- Address3559 Bear Hollow Rd
- Area4 - Davidson County (Cumberland River W to Clarksville)
- SubdivisionWhites Creek
- CityWhites Creek
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37189
- Interior FeaturesExtra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionCrawl
- ElementaryJoelton Elementary
- MiddleJoelton Elementary
- HighWhites Creek Comp High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 2:09am CST.