5140 Fredericksburg Way E, Brentwood
Hard to find updated, move-in-ready, immaculate one level 3BD/2BA home with all the amenities only minutes to downtown Nashville! Hardwood flooring throughout, tile in bath areas, open concept, soaring ceilings, large island, granite, soft close drawers, plantation shutters, shiplap accent bar area, fully floored attic storage space, new beautiful privacy fence, gorgeous landscaping & much more! Neighborhood includes pool, playground, basketball and tennis courts. This home will NOT last long!
- MLS® #2094692
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,168
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- AmenitiesPlayground,Pool,Tennis Courts,Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 30th, 2019
- Days on Market4
- Listing OfficeDiscover Realty & Auction, LLC
- Address5140 Fredericksburg Way E
- Area1 - Davidson County (Murfreesboro Rd to I-65)
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan(s),Storage
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryGranbery Elementary
- MiddleWilliam Henry Oliver Middle School
- HighJohn Overton Comp High School
- HOA Fees$55
- HOA FrequencyMonthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 9:09am CST.