809 Kettering Close, Antioch
Minutes to Lake, Parks & Recs! *One-Level Living with Upstairs Bonus. Level Lot on Cul-de-sac Street. Deck with Fenced Backyard. *Large, White Eat-in Kitchen- Stove w/ Double Oven. WD Inc. *Open Living/Dining with Vaulted Ceilings & WB Fireplace. *Newer Hardwood Laminate Floors & Carpet. *Huge Owner's Suite with Walk-in Closet & Tray Ceiling Detail. *Storage. *Brand New 3.5T Split Gas HVAC.
- MLS® #2097855
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,921
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front,Aggregate
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- FenceBack Yard
- Date ListedNovember 7th, 2019
- Days on Market4
- Listing OfficeBenchmark Realty, LLC
- Address809 Kettering Close
- Area8 - Davidson County (Interstate 40 E to Murfreesboro R)
- SubdivisionLong Hunter Chase
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37013
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood Burning Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryThomas A. Edison Elementary School
- MiddleJohn F. Kennedy Middle School
- HighAntioch High School
- HOA Fees$13
- HOA FrequencyMonthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 9:42am CST.