1708 Noah Ln, Gallatin
Located on green space Gazebo Park in highly sought after Coves of Fairvue Plantation in Gallatin 30 minutes from Nashville. Hardwood floors throughout main living area, office w/ coffered ceiling, open concept kitchen with huge island. Screened-in patio, long driveway for additional cars, 2 bedrooms on main floor. Gazebo Park is located directly across from the home, which provides so much green space. You can enjoy this park from the front porch! Rear entry garages makes for beautiful street.
- MLS® #2098128
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,435
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces5
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAlley Access,Alley Access,Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedNovember 7th, 2019
- Days on Market6
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Lakeside Inc.
- Address1708 Noah Ln
- Area9 - Sumner County
- SubdivisionFairvue Plantation
- CountySumner County
- Zip Code37066
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Redecorated,Walk-In Closet(s)
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionSlab
- ElementaryJack Anderson Elementary
- MiddleStation Camp Middle School
- HighStation Camp High School
- HOA Fees$42
- HOA FrequencyMonthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 2:09am CST.