3968 Sulphur Springs Branch Rd, Columbia
Secluded 27 acres equestrian farm in Williamson County. 4BR, 5BA, Master on the main w/large corner jacuzzi and built in cedar sauna, hardwood floors, open kitchen and living area, theater area with wet bar opens to large patio/deck area, security system w/cameras, water/air purifier, small 1 BR 1 BA apart off garage, Includes a 6 stall barn(expandable), 5 fenced pastures, an 82'X36' workshop/hobby/garage w/ 2 offices and full bath, trails, RV site, archery/gun shooting range. See Video
- MLS® #2102818
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,757
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Asphalt,Circular Driveway,Paved
- Exterior FeaturesSmart Camera(s)/Recording,Stable,Storage
- ConstructionStone,Vinyl Siding
- FenceSplit Rail
- Date ListedDecember 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market180
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address3968 Sulphur Springs Branch Rd
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionNear Leipers Fork
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code38401
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionFinished
- ElementaryHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- MiddleHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- HighIndependence High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 4th, 2020 at 8:09pm CDT.