6253 Highway 161, Springfield
Charming 3 bedroom home on 28.87 acres totally fenced with a pond and barn. Home is turnkey ready and room for expansion in the 1276 sq ft. unfinished basement. Home also has custom shelving surrounding the cozy wood burning fireplace. Bring your horses/cows along with you. 2 parcels included in this listing 018 007.00 and 018 007.01. Seller will consider subdividing. 1011' of road frontage
- MLS® #2104430
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,276
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached - Rear,Detached,Asphalt
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s)
- Date ListedDecember 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market1
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Landmark Realty
- Address6253 Highway 161
- Area14 - Robertson County
- SubdivisionReady for livestock
- CountyRobertson County
- Zip Code37172
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Storage,Utility Connection,Wood Burning Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished
- ElementaryJo Byrns School
- MiddleJo Byrns School
- HighJo Byrns School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 8:25am CST.