6415 Johnson Chapel Cir, Brentwood
Gorgeous Home in the Heart of Brentwood on 1 Acre in Private Cove. Open Floor plan for Entertaining. 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths and 2 half baths. Marble Countertops. 5' Wide plank Hardwood Floors, Wolf appliances and a Thermidor refrigerator. 2 Large Covered patios looking over Fenced yard. Master and Guest Suite Downstairs. Office/Hobby Room down and HUGE Game/Media Rm upstairs with 3 bedrooms. A must See!
- MLS® #2108451
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,774
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeSALE
- Parking Spaces8
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Concrete,Driveway,Parking Pad
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Irrigation System
- Date ListedDecember 27th, 2019
- Days on Market65
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address6415 Johnson Chapel Cir
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionJohnson Cove
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryScales Elementary
- MiddleBrentwood Middle School
- HighBrentwood High School
- HOA Fees$393
- HOA FrequencyMonthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 4:10am CDT.