6485 Paddington Way, Antioch
Check Out this Amazing 3BR/2.5 Bath Home! Property backs up to the Percy Priest Lake, and you can walk from your backyard to Percy Priest Lake. This open floor plan home shows amazing. Hardwood floors in the foyer, dining room, and half-bath. Large kitchen with an island and eat-in breakfast area and a fireplace in the living room. A recreation room over the garage, so you can have 3 or 4 bedrooms. This is a MUST SEE!!
- MLS® #2114472
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,338
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front,Aggregate
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 15th, 2020
- Days on Market13
- Listing OfficeJ. Martin & Co.
- Address6485 Paddington Way
- Area8 - Davidson County (Interstate 40 E to Murfreesboro R)
- SubdivisionLong Hunter Chase
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37013
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryThomas A. Edison Elementary School
- MiddleJohn F. Kennedy Middle School
- HighAntioch High School
- HOA Fees$167
- HOA FrequencyAnnually
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 9:55am CDT.