4800 Lunns Store Rd, Chapel Hill
If you're looking for a pristine home on immaculate land, this is the one! The attention to detail and upkeep is undeniable w/ Brazilian teak wood floors, high gloss porcelain tile and granite counters! 4 car garage built w/ electrical outlets every 5' on own 100 amp breaker and 12'x40' loft. Heated and cooled pool w/ remote controlled awning. The back yard is fenced, field is fully fenced, auto-water trough with heating element. Perfect for a riding arena for equestrians or hobby farm!
- MLS® #2116624
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCape Cod
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces8
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached - Front,Concrete,Gravel
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Storage
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- FenceSplit Rail
- Date ListedJanuary 24th, 2020
- Days on Market1
- Listing OfficeNashville Realty Group
- Address4800 Lunns Store Rd
- Area18 - Marshall County
- SubdivisionDeer Run Estates
- CityChapel Hill
- CountyMarshall County, TN
- Zip Code37034
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionSlab
- ElementaryChapel Hill Elementary
- MiddleDelk-Henson Intermediate School
- HighForrest School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 12:10pm CDT.