1865 Traditions Circle #31 31, Brentwood
Custom Hybrid of Dresden & Camden Masterpiece! Dramatic 2 Story Foyer w/Beams, Cofferred Ceiling in Study & in 25x14 Hearth Rm.,Family Rm. w/Beams, 2 Suites down and 3 Suites up, Huge Game Rm. w/Wet Bar & Media Room w/sliding barn doors, 2 stacked stone fireplaces. Huge 14x14 Family Ready Rm. w/Island,walk in pantry, Formal Dining w/Butler's pantry, wine bar. Covered Porch w/Outdoor Gas F.P. Huge Corner Site! Designer Finishes Throughout! Pictures are for viewing purposes-Home is One of A Kind!
- MLS® #2129227
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,542
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesPool,Underground Utilities,Trail(s)
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Hardboard Siding
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2020
- Days on Market32
- Listing OfficeDrees Homes
- Address1865 Traditions Circle #31 31
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesExtra Closets,Smart Camera(s)/Recording,Smart Light(s),Smart Thermostat,Storage,Wet Bar
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryKenrose Elementary
- MiddleWoodland Middle School
- HighRavenwood High School
- HOA Fees$200
- HOA FrequencyQuarterly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 3:39am CDT.