3323 Lealand Ln A, Nashville
You will love this house! From the moment you walk in you will be amazed at all the updates the owners have done. New kitchen, New Appliances, New flooring downstairs and upstairs. New Heating and Air! New Bathrooms! You will feel like you are inside a brand new house. Why would you pay an Association fee when you can live here. Great back yard ready for you to put in a fence. Walk to 12 South and the park.
- MLS® #2135170
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,409
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeZero Lot Line
- Parking Spaces3
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Date ListedMarch 25th, 2020
- Listing OfficeVILLAGE
- Address3323 Lealand Ln A
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37204
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Redecorated,Smart Camera(s)/Recording,Wood Burning Fireplace
- AppliancesDisposal,Dryer,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Washer,Dishwasher
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryWaverly-Belmont Elementary
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:10pm CDT.