8230 Wikle Rd E, Brentwood
Historic Greek Revival mid 1800's home built around the original 1790's Log Cabin of Andrew Crockett. 14ft. Ceilings, poplar hardwood floors, original doors, trim and staircase, large windows, 2 large Entry Halls, 6 Decorative fireplaces (cabin fpl has new ventless insert), 4 Spacious BRs. (one downstairs) Newer Sep. Garage, 2.3 landscaped acres. On Historic Register and in Land Trust. Beautifully maintained, Entire exterior just repainted last month, won 2018 Heritage Award for preservation
- MLS® #2142286
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,240
- Year Built1840
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionHardboard Siding,Wood Siding
- Date ListedMay 1st, 2020
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address8230 Wikle Rd E
- SubdivisionBrenthaven East Sec 2
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Storage,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces6
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryLipscomb Elementary
- MiddleBrentwood Middle School
- HighBrentwood High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 5:54pm CDT.