7044 Oak Brook Ter, Brentwood
Spacious home w/ open floorplan + full basement + backyard paradise*Eat-in Kitchen w/ granite + island + subway tile backsplash + stainless appliances*Living Room w/ vaulted ceiling + gas FP and open to Dining + Kitchen*Master Suite + 2 bedrooms upstairs*Huge daylight basement w/ Living/Rec Area + Guest Bedroom/Bath + tons of storage*Hardwood flooring on main & basement + walk-in closets in every bedroom + neutral paint*Expansive decking overlooking treed backyard w/ creek just beyond property
- MLS® #2144329
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,916
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeSALE
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front,Aggregate,Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Smart Camera(s)/Recording,Smart Lock(s)
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 1st, 2020
- Days on Market1
- Listing OfficePilkerton Realtors
- Address7044 Oak Brook Ter
- SubdivisionAutumn Oaks
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Redecorated,Smart Thermostat,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Basement DescriptionFinished
- ElementaryMay Werthan Shayne Elem.
- MiddleWilliam Henry Oliver Middle School
- HighJohn Overton Comp High School
- HOA Fees$20
- HOA FrequencyMonthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 5:39am CDT.