1656 Long Hollow Pike, Gallatin
Have a nice cup of coffee on your screened-in porch while watching your horses graze serenely by the pond on your fully fenced and cross-fenced acreage. Truly a lovely setting for this state of the art 4 stall barn and well maintained home, all within easy distance of shopping in Hendersonville or Gallatin, and only 29 minutes to downtown Nashville! Please see media section for list of features/upgrades.
- MLS® #2179345
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,820
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedAugust 13th, 2020
- Days on Market9
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Elite
- Address1656 Long Hollow Pike
- SubdivisionCarl Parks Property
- CountySumner County, TN
- Zip Code37066
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s)
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryBeech Elementary
- MiddleHunter Middle School
- HighBeech Sr High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 27th, 2020 at 7:10am CDT.