3747 Armstrong Rd, Springfield
Custom natural stone estate home on 33 secluded acres*fenced pastures w/water*gated entrance*9300 sqft including full bsmt w/safe room&2000 sqft storage*chefs kitchen w/Wolf appliances*spiral staircases*heated floors *Geothermal utilities/avg $350/mo*Bsmt w/full kitchen & 4 separate entrances*use for in-laws*elevator*Sound-proof media/studio*detached 40x30 garage/workshop, plumbed for bath, can be converted to horse barn or studio*RV parking*2 ponds*trails*2nd homesite possible*see more in media
- MLS® #2287337
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,322
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces5
- # of Garages5
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Date ListedSeptember 4th, 2021
- Days on Market31
- Listing OfficesimpliHOM
- Address3747 Armstrong Rd
- SubdivisionCattle/Horse Farm
- CountyRobertson County, TN
- Zip Code37172
- Interior FeaturesElevator,Extra Closets,High Speed Internet,In-Law Floorplan,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesDishwasher,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionFinished
- ElementaryEast Robertson Elementary
- MiddleEast Robertson High School
- HighEast Robertson High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than simpliHŌM are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2021 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2021 at 5:39pm CDT.