1095 Jackson Heights Rd, Goodlettsville
All brick ranch home with 3 beds and 2 baths plus hobby room and office on 3 acres. Located in Sumner County School District between White House, Goodlettsville, and Millersville. New metal roof in December 2019. HVAC and Replacement Windows 10 years young. The 2 car garage was closed in (not included in square footage), but it could be a garage again. Half of it has been reserved as a workshop, and the other half is the hobby/office. Fenced area of backyard perfect for pets. NO HOA. Please note: Ring Doorbell, security cameras, and tan 10x20 shed do not convey.
- MLS® #2441220
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,512
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- Parking Spaces8
- GaragesDriveway, Gravel
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Lot DescriptionSloped
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- FenceBack Yard
- Date ListedSeptember 22nd, 2022
- Days on Market11
- Listing OfficeBenchmark Realty, LLC
- Address1095 Jackson Heights Rd
- SubdivisionJackson Heights
- CountySumner County, TN
- Zip Code37072
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Extra Closets, Storage, Utility Connection, Walk-In Closet(s)
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Basement DescriptionCrawl Space
- ElementaryHarold B. Williams Elementary School
- MiddleWhite House Middle School
- HighWhite House High School
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than simpliHŌM are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2022 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 5th, 2022 at 9:39am CDT.