Quick Notice Showing Tips
Your agent is bringing a potential buyer to your home in 15 minutes. What can you do to make your home presentable in such short time? Follow these quick tips to get your home ready for its best showing when you have 30 minutes or less.
Start at the beginning:
- Make sure that the front door presents well.
- Sweep steps, if needed.
- Pick up any toys, tools or other out-of-place objects and store them away quickly.
- Open window treatments and turn on the lights. Natural light is best.
- Put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Make the beds.
- Put any dirty laundry inside the washing machine.
If you still have time:
- Quickly run the vacuum and/or sweeper to give carpets and floors a fresh look.
- Wipe down counters and tabletops.
- Warm some vanilla on the stove or have cookie dough ready to put in the oven to give the house a welcoming scent.
It would be wonderful to have your home in showcase condition 24 hours a day, but we understand that you live there. It is important to present your house in the best light and make it available to as many qualified buyers as possible.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Elite are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 10:54pm CST.